Situated on the banks of the River Weaver, Nantwich is a medieval market town famous for the black and white timbered buildings dotted around the town.
Take a stroll through the atmospheric streets and visit bijoux boutiques, antiques dealers and contemporary craft shops as well as traditional food shops and the Market.
Nantwich hosts a number of festivals through the year including Nantwich Show and the International Cheese Awards, Nantwich Jazz Festival and the Food Festival.
Why not try Nantwich for a great night out ?
- The Natcatchers – Late Bar & Nightclub
- Harrisons Bar – Late Bar
- The Studio – Nightclub
- Residence – Bar, Lounge & Restaurant
- The Cheshire Cat – Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
- Firenze – Italian restaurant
- White Horse – Pub
- The Crown Hotel – Italian, Bar & Hotel